Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Gravity (Gravity, #1)


Gravity by Abigail Boyde
Book One

Kindle Edition, 2, 257 pages
Published May 13th 2011 by Abigail Boyd

Summary!!!!
A lost friend, a new love, and a town full of secrets... One night in the town of Hell, Ariel's best friend goes missing. Those around her believe Jenna ran away, but when Ariel is tormented by nightmares and paranormal activity, she realizes Jenna's disappearance was part of a bigger mystery. Ariel's obsession with haunted houses and horror movies makes her the perfect detective.

But to complicate matters, a handsome newcomer named Henry Rhodes plagues her with unwanted attention. Though he doesn't believe in the supernatural events, she enlists his help and that of quirky nerd Theo. What is making the lights at school flicker? And why did Ariel dream of the old abandoned Dexter orphanage? When Ariel finally discovers the truth, it's much worse than she ever feared.


Abigail Boyd  Click the picture to find the author's website(:

 My Splurge..

Huh. Well....I'm speechless, and not in a good way. The grammar in this book was pretty freakin horrible. I just-I-uhhh.....I'm sorta in shock???? Also there were some really strange sentence structures....

"What in the hell are you doing here?"

 This just feels weird to me...first of all it's --What the hell..(blah blah blah) not what in the hell....
Also the relationship never built. It was boom 'I love you.'  boom 'I am a super snotty rich kid...what?! No! I would never try to hurt you!' boom' *shocked look here* 'I LOVED you!!!'

I mean jeez dude. Shut up. No one cares. uh- buh bye. And btw.. when a guy acts like an idiot to you you do not invite him in your house at 3AM, you leave him in the snow to think about his decisions. And you most CERTAINLY DO NOT let him sleep on you're floor and make out with him and almost go to third base. Uh. No. Nuh-uh. Nope. What do you think you are doing?!?!


If you think you don't know someone....just a thought.....you probably don't. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Also you do not stand up to the school renowned bully...you get a teacher. Child, you almost got your face bashed in. And, really , having a a seance in a haunted orphanage??? After you got your head bashed on and are bleeding all over???? -_- You have got to be kidding me.....

But the concept was really good when the character were acting reasonable (which wasn't that often) and was an over all good idea and (I can't believe I'm typing this) I will probably read the next book.

Uncertainty (Gravity, #2)      Luminosity (Gravity, #3) Velocity (Gravity, #4)  



I would recommend these books if you enjoyed the previous

Insight (Insight #1) Insight by Jamie Magee   "What if you were the only one who could save the ones you love the most?"

Sleepers (The Swarm Trilogy, #1) Sleepers by Megg Jenson  "Sometimes the choice between good and evil is the same as the choice between the one you love and the one you desire."




Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment