Saturday, June 15, 2013

Magical Books on a Digital Screen Deals of the Week

Magical Books on a Digital Screen Deals of the Week isn't a meme, in case your wondering. I just felt like telling y'all what good Ereader books are out there in the cyber world for cheap and up for grabs. With the influx of authors willing to let me steal one (or more) of their books, I haven't been filling up my Kindle the way I usually am. So I am going to go search the internet for a bit and I rather hope to find some deals that will make you (and me) drool. Because we all know: fictional world > real world (:




The Kindle Freebies







The Almost Freebies







There as some major wants on this list! Until next time my fair reader (That means tomorrow. You get to see what I've been Stacking My Shelves with!) Oh and we have a giveaway going on :D What does that mean? FREE STUFF! Nice (; Click here to enter

 -Jackie  

No comments:

Post a Comment