Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Out of Town-ness

Hey y'all,

So you may have noticed I haven't gone on my usual commenting rampage today. Why? I'm on vacation! Where? At a water park(:  For how long? Until the end of Friday! Don't worry I'll be back for the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon....boy am I excited! If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to check my sidebar for the link to the sign up page.

So until then I'll leave you with some regularly updated feed. Be sure to check in tomorrow (I think) for my review of Pushing the Limits. It's a five star review, and if you've read some of my posts, which hopefully you have, I almost never give a book 5 stars.

I'll hopefully be updating my twitter regularly. If you don't follow me on twitter yet, you can check the sidebar for the bird holding a banner. It's adorable. You know you want to click it. You know you want to. 

Giveaways to Check Out:


 Extra Goodies:

So have a great rest of the week guys!!

 Jackie  

No comments:

Post a Comment