Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Random # Survey

Hello all you lovely followers!!!!




The Random # Survey is created by Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog.
Here’s how it works, straight from Melissa.
How to participate:
1. Pick a number.
Keep in mind how many books you have.  If you have one bookshelf like me you may want to keep it between 1-10.  If you're like Book BFF Angela and have a bunch of bookshelves you may want to pick between a higher range like 1-50. 
I used Random.org and got the # 8!
2. Go to your bookshelf and count that many books until you reach your number. Answer the question with that book.
(I counted 8 books in and got Delirium).  So I used Delirium to answer question 1. 
3. Count the same number of books from where you left off and answer the next question.
Then I counted 8 more books after Delirium and got The Evolution of Mara Dyer and used that book to answer question 2.  You get the idea...

~~~
I was looking through blog posts and Candace @ Candace's Book Blog had this up. And I'm like how cool! Then I look a little farther and guess what? She tagged EVERYONE. So here I am thinking why not?  I got #18

1. What do you think of the cover?
I like the gate. I like the font. But her facial expression.... She looks like she wants to either smile...or something itches
2. Write a review in 140 characters or less.
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

A bittersweet goodbye to the vampires we have come to base all other on. 

3. Where or How did you get the book?
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 

Half Price books must love me for all the money I give them....

4. Who's your favorite character in this book and why?
Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

Connor. Not because he's my book boyfriend but because no matter what, he never loses hope.

5. Recommend this book to a fellow blogger
Jane by April Linder

Ahhh! So many people already have this on their shelves....Alyssa @ Eater of Books ?? Wanna try it? It's a modern take on a classic with a hot rocker(;

6. How long ago did you read this?
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Not that long. I read it the week she was in Houston signing books at the #YeahYA event. I stayed up finishing it so if she said some stuff about it while she was talking I wouldn't be clueless. She said she thought she was most like Henry!

7.  Name a favorite scene from the book.
Of Triton by Anna Banks

When Emma was all like 'you, yeah you. Pick a shark to rip this guy apart. Noo. It's all good his daughter will save him. Hehe. Not.'

8. Open to page 87 and pick a random quote
Arclight by Josin L McQuein

"Halfway there, I remember Trey's catastrophe wasn't the only one I'd witnessed in the hospital."

9. How did you discover this book?
Ink by Amanda Sun

The blogosphere is a lovely place

10.  If you could redesign this cover what would you do?
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

I would take this and turn it into this:
Oh wait! Okay I'd do this (above) but on the back I'd have the silhouettes of Anna and St. Clair with their foreheads pressed together. Hellstotheyes

11. Name your least favorite character
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

......I remember two characters from this entire book...no wait three! And I love them all *clutches book tightly*

12. Fill in the Blank. If you like _____ you'd like (your books)
My book: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Blank Book: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

13. Name one cool thing about this book
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle

I know this sounds weird, but I love the pink words in front of their faces. And twizzles. (read the book and you'll understand.)

14. Where is this book set and would you ever like to visit there?
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Before I get to the question: this book has a sexy viking. Read it. Well....he wasss a viking..a loooonggg time ago (;
I don't remember where it was set. I remember the farm! I'd go there!

15. Who is it dedicated to?
Fall From Love by Heather London

To Ryan
Thank you for giving me a life full of adventure and love
Love you, always


Lastly, ALL OF YOU ARE NOMINATED <3 Share the bloggy love *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment