Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.










Question of the Week: Top Ten Book Turn-Offs

My Top Ten:

  • Cheating: uhm, no
  • Best friend falls for best friend's boyfriend
  • Politics
  • Erotica
  • This book is the new "......"
  • Animal abuse
  • Creepy things popping out of closets
  • When the books starts with "let me tell you a story....."
  • Slamming other religions
  • .....summary is really, really vague
What are your top ten?

Jackie      

2 comments:

  1. I totally hate cheating too! That's my #2 best friend falling for best friend's boyfriend is just another form of cheating. Be it mental or physical. I don't like politics or slamming other religions as well. Great list Jackie!
    here's our TTT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Cheating it just..no...I'll pass :/ Thanks for stopping by :D
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete