Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday {November 12}

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.

This Week: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign (originally done April 2011)

Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon

Second Chance by Katie Kacvinsky

The Binding by L. Filloon

Hope(less) by Melissa Hagg

Stained by Ella James

Descension by B.C. Burgess


Okay...that's 6. ---> That one over to the right is the one I want to re do the most. So what do y'all think about my picks?


Happy reading!
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Can't see any pic for some reason, but these titles aren't ringing bells to me either. But I'll take your word for it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete