Sunday, December 22, 2013

2014 Series Challenge

*drum roll*
This is a challenge in which I read and maybe finish a few series that I got bored of or never found the other book or I got distracted by another book...you get the idea. Thanks to Read.Sleep.Repeat. I have motivation!!! YAY FOR MOTIVATION!!!

What do I plan on achieving???
The Gold Badge!! Isn't it beautiful?! Here's what it is: If you complete 7-11 series you will earn the Gold BadgeThose who earn this badge will be entered into a giveaway for a $20 gift card to Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Kobo. 
Ppshhh...I can totally do that. Right? 
Right! GO ME!!!

Series I am trying to finish
Lux
Shadow Falls
The Clann
The Goddess Test
The Grisha
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
The Sweet Trilogy
Mara Dyer
The Selection
Solus
Shatter Me
Angelfire
Jessica
Steampunk Chronicles

Yeah...I'll probably have to re-read quite a bit because I don't remember what most of these were about. *sigh*

Happy reading!!
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I have GOT to remember to sign up for this one. It is one that I really need to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! I'm definitely going to sign up for it! I love challenges because they keep me so motivated and I feel accomplished (:

    ReplyDelete