Monday, June 9, 2014

Let's Go to the Beach!!!

I love the beach. I like the water. I like the promise of ice cream and lemonade. And of course, the beach reads!!

To me, beach reads are light and fluffy and are almost always contemporary. Almost. 
Beach Reads

Beach Reads by nobentspines on Polyvore

1. Catch A Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
2. Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins
3. Eversea by Natasha Boyd
4. The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
5. Dream Chaser by Angie Stanton
6. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
7. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
8. The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne


beach





So what are some of your favorite beach reads?

Have an awesome day at the beach!!!


2 comments:

  1. I also love to read at the beach! Most times I like to read something light. But sometimes I enjoy a more "serious" novel - I read 966 by Roberto Bolano at the beach - it was a long reading but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that one. *scurries off to goodreads to check it out* Thanks for the recommendation!
      Happy reading <3
      Jackie

      Delete