Friday, June 6, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars movie rant

Helllooo there all my lovlies. Who out in the wonderful world of the internet is rather excited about the The Fault in Our Stars movie? I know I am... even if I am, let's say, less than thrilled at the casting. Personally that's not how I pictured Hazel and Gus at all. I'm hoping they'll prove me wrong with their epic casting skills.

The book was the first (yes, I have a cold heart) book that made me shed a tear. Okay, this book made me sob like a baby. Full blown alligator tears and incoherent ramling about how life just isn't fair! So the movie comes out today and my birthday is tomorrow and I got out of school yesterday. Today's just a good day, wouldn't you agree?


Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.





Those are some of my favorite quotes. Why don't y'all share some on your favorites in the comments. And while your at it, tell me what you think of the movie. And bring some tissues when you see it. And you're going to need chocolate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment