Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 2 Self-Worth Week: Tanya Contois on Dance-Worthy Music


IT IS DAY TWO. Sort of like third day of a seven day binge? Anyone else obsessed with that song? No? Just me.

That's cool. That is just fine. Y'ALL NEED TO GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON TODAY.

On the blog we have Tanya, from Bookish Babes. This is a book review blog which is totally check-out worthy.

Personally, music is a huge part of my life. I've had the question would you rather lose sight or sound---and I honestly can't answer that question. (what would you say?) I love music, music loves me. I like the way it feels on my bones.

Anyways. Here's Tanya's list..and I've added links to the music on youtube for your easy check out!

--- 

Here is my playlist of songs I love singing along to.


Bad Blood by Taylor Swift



Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac



Smile by Lily Allen



Realize by Colbie Caillat



Umbrella by Rihanna



Love Song by Sarah Bareilles



1,2,3,4 by Feist



S E L F  -  W O R T H : it mean loving yourself, flaws and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment