Monday, September 19, 2016

#BookLook || Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields

book look

book look by nobentspines featuring earring jewelry



My Two Cents

Well I just looove some good quirky heels and a cute bra. Mmm. 

Those two things and I feel like I'm on top of the world. Anyone else feel power rolling off of them when they've got some good shoes on? 

About the Book

Marinda has kissed dozens of boys. They all die afterward. It s a miserable life, but being a visha kanya a poison maiden is what she was created to do. Marinda serves the Raja by dispatching his enemies with only her lips as a weapon.

Until now, the men she was ordered to kiss have been strangers, enemies of the kingdom. Then she receives orders to kiss Deven, a boy she knows too well to be convinced he needs to die. She begins to question who she s really working for. And that is a thread that, once pulled, will unravel more than she can afford to lose.

This rich, surprising, and accessible debut is based in Indian folklore and delivers a story that will keep readers on the edge of their seats.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this idea of putting together outfits based on book covers!!! This would be an awesome outfit, albeit one I could never pull off lol. But I also love quirky, colorful, interesting heels! I would totally wear those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually one of my favorite things to do! I'm glad you like the look :D

      Delete